Friday, July 20, 2012

Ranch Crock Pot Pork Chops



4 pork chops, about 1/2" thick
a little oil for browning
1  Tbsp ranch dressing seasoning
1 10 oz can cream of chicken soup
Mashed Potatoes homemade or instant. (I made instant but added some garlic and Parmesan cheese to them)

1.Quickly brown the pork chops on both sides over medium high heat in a little bit of oil. Don't completely cook them, just give them a quick sear.

2.Place them in your crock pot and sprinkle with the ranch dressing mix. Pour the soup over the top.


3.Cook on LOW heat for 5-6 hours, or on HIGH heat for 3-4 hours. Serve with hot mashed potatoes.


* I have said before that my family is not big pork eaters but I had some in the freezer that I needed to use so decided on this recipe to try it out I thought it was pretty good. My chops were alot bigger then 1/2 inch thick and so the season was not very strong so try and stick with 1/2 chops for this. But all in all it was super fast and easy being a slow cooker meal but just cuz we are not big pork eaters I give it a 3 1/2 but im sure you would like it more if you enjoy pork

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you think.. Leave me a comment :)